The Par 56 is versatile and economically a low costing light fixture. Perfect for medium projection (maximum 30') for theaters, nightclubs, rock bands and architectural
Accepts 300 or 500 watts PAR56 lamps.
- Aluminum Construction
- Black Finish - Line Cord with Molded 110V House Plug
- Gel Frame
- Mesh Safety Screen For medium to small size venues or theaters that require smaller throws from their PAR, the PAR 56 can is the fixture of choice. In applications where you want an unobtrusive light source that blends into the background, a black can is for you. PAR can 56s are light weight, easy to transport, and economical and make a particularly favourable light sources for DJs, event planners, and mobile churches. Please Note: This PAR can is supplied with a GX16d Socket
300W/120V aluPAR56 Aluminum Reflector Lamp Mogul End Prong Base Narrow Spot Beam
- AluPAR 56 lamps are made with an aluminum reflector and tungsten halogen capsule, which make them up to 50% lighter and 10% brighter than standard glass incandescent PAR 56 lamps
- aluPAR 56 lamps are also whiter - color temperature 2950 K compare with standard glass incandescent PAR 56 lamps with color temperature 2750 K to 2850K
- Reduced weight equals: Lower transportation costs and Easier handling, especially when there are multiple fixture heads on same truss
- aluPAR is an environmentally preferable ECOLOGIC® product – glass and aluminum can be recycled. aluPAR received the Environment Impact Award at the PLASA 2005 trade show.
- aluPAR 56 300W lamps are alternative solutions to glass PAR lamps: 300PAR56/NSP 120V
- Long service life of 2,000 hours
- aluPAR 56 300W lamps were accepted into the Illuminating Engineering Society 2006 Progress Report