The Par 56 is versatile and economically a low costing light fixture. Perfect for medium projection (maximum 30') for theaters, nightclubs, rock bands and architectural
Accepts 300 or 500 watts PAR56 lamps.
- Aluminum Construction
- Black Finish - Line Cord with Molded 110V House Plug
- Gel Frame
- Mesh Safety Screen For medium to small size venues or theaters that require smaller throws from their PAR, the PAR 56 can is the fixture of choice. In applications where you want an unobtrusive light source that blends into the background, a black can is for you. PAR can 56s are light weight, easy to transport, and economical and make a particularly favourable light sources for DJs, event planners, and mobile churches. Please Note: This PAR can is supplied with a GX16d Socket
This Osram Sylvania PAR56 Halogen light bulb is most commonly known for being used for architectural lighting, film, stage and studio, and more. This bulb uses 300W and 120V, has a rated life of 2000 hours, and a wide flood beam spread.
• Concert and Disco Lighting
• Architectural Lighting
• Osram ALUPAR 64WFL300W120V 56005 Lamp
• WFL (Wide Flood)
• Aluminum Reflector, Up to 50% Lighter than Standard Glass PAR Lamps
• No Spill Light from Back of the Fixture
• High Gloss Anodised Reflector Coating
• Osram ALUPAR 56 WFL 300W 120V