The Par 56 is a versatile and economical low cost lighting fixture. Perfect for medium projection (maximum 30') for theaters, nightclubs, rock bands and architectural applications. Accepts 300 or 500 watts PAR56 lamps.
- Aluminum Construction
- Polished Chrome
- Line Cord with Molded 110V House Plug
- Gel Frame
- Mesh Safety Screen
PAR 56 cans are extremely useful for smaller venues or theaters where you need general illumination and don’t require your lamps to throw far distances.
Chrome cans are popular among theatre techs and lighting designers because they are durable and versatile.
With its strong, lightweight, and attractive aluminum construction, this PAR can 56 polished can be used in both stage lighting and architectural lighting applications where the light source may or may not need to be visible.
Please Note: This PAR can is supplied with a GX16d Socket
300W/120V aluPAR56 Aluminum Reflector Lamp Mogul End Prong Base Narrow Spot Beam
- AluPAR 56 lamps are made with an aluminum reflector and tungsten halogen capsule, which make them up to 50% lighter and 10% brighter than standard glass incandescent PAR 56 lamps
- aluPAR 56 lamps are also whiter - color temperature 2950 K compare with standard glass incandescent PAR 56 lamps with color temperature 2750 K to 2850K
- Reduced weight equals: Lower transportation costs and Easier handling, especially when there are multiple fixture heads on same truss
- aluPAR is an environmentally preferable ECOLOGIC® product – glass and aluminum can be recycled. aluPAR received the Environment Impact Award at the PLASA 2005 trade show.
- aluPAR 56 300W lamps are alternative solutions to glass PAR lamps: 300PAR56/NSP 120V
- Long service life of 2,000 hours
- aluPAR 56 300W lamps were accepted into the Illuminating Engineering Society 2006 Progress Report