The Par 56 is a versatile and economical low cost lighting fixture. Perfect for medium projection (maximum 30') for theaters, nightclubs, rock bands and architectural applications. Accepts 300 or 500 watts PAR56 lamps.
- Aluminum Construction
- Polished Chrome
- Line Cord with Molded 110V House Plug
- Gel Frame
- Mesh Safety Screen
PAR 56 cans are extremely useful for smaller venues or theaters where you need general illumination and don’t require your lamps to throw far distances.
Chrome cans are popular among theatre techs and lighting designers because they are durable and versatile.
With its strong, lightweight, and attractive aluminum construction, this PAR can 56 polished can be used in both stage lighting and architectural lighting applications where the light source may or may not need to be visible.
Please Note: This PAR can is supplied with a GX16d Socket
This Osram Sylvania PAR56 Halogen light bulb is most commonly known for being used for architectural lighting, film, stage and studio, and more. This bulb uses 300W and 120V, has a rated life of 2000 hours, and a wide flood beam spread.
• Concert and Disco Lighting
• Architectural Lighting
• Osram ALUPAR 64WFL300W120V 56005 Lamp
• WFL (Wide Flood)
• Aluminum Reflector, Up to 50% Lighter than Standard Glass PAR Lamps
• No Spill Light from Back of the Fixture
• High Gloss Anodised Reflector Coating
• Osram ALUPAR 56 WFL 300W 120V