These 2 Pole Luminaire Ballast Disconnects enable fixture manufacturers and contractors to comply with the NEC 410.73 (G) & CEC 30-308(4) requirements for a means to safely disconnect non-residential flourescent fixtures while under load.
- Our Luminaire ballast disconnects are simple to install - simply push tinned stranded or solid wires into wiring ports.
- Low wire insertion force allows fast, easy connections.
- Keyed Male/Female mating points provide touch proof disconnect under load
- Orange "Safety" housing for ease of identification
- Housing material: Nylon Thermoplastic, UL 94V-0 flame retardant
- Electrolytic tin-plated internal copper bus for high conductivity
- Current: 3A @120V
- Voltage: 600V
- Working Temperature: (105°C)
- Wire Range: 12-18 AWG Solid or stranded copper conductor
- Color Coded wire entry ports
- UL listed copper to copper
- (Bag 25 Pack) Order Qty of 25 = 1 Bag of 25
- No Minimum Order
|Type||2 In - 2 Out|