The Par 56 is versatile and economically a low costing light fixture. Perfect for medium projection (maximum 30') for theaters, nightclubs, rock bands and architectural
Accepts 300 or 500 watts PAR56 lamps.
- Aluminum Construction
- Black Finish - Line Cord with Molded 110V House Plug
- Gel Frame
- Mesh Safety Screen For medium to small size venues or theaters that require smaller throws from their PAR, the PAR 56 can is the fixture of choice. In applications where you want an unobtrusive light source that blends into the background, a black can is for you. PAR can 56s are light weight, easy to transport, and economical and make a particularly favourable light sources for DJs, event planners, and mobile churches. Please Note: This PAR can is supplied with a GX16d Socket
C-Clamp - Heavy Duty Mounting Clamps for DJ Lighting application
The MCC-1 is a metal "C-Clamp" that can be used on any truss with a diameter of 1-2 inches.
This C-Clamp can be used up to a maximum load of 50 lbs.
The C-Clamps are used in stage lighting applications as theatrical, concert, and events where all types of hanging positions and angles are used with fixtures as Pin spots, Par Cans, LED PARs, wireless DMX receivers, Dimmer Packs and other small lighting equipments that don't move.
The C-Clamps will hold the fixture on the desired angle compare with an O-Clamp that will only really properly hold a fixture hanging right under the truss or hanging sideways off a vertical truss and then it is recomanded to be used safty cables.
C-Clamps can be used in a wide variety of pipe sizes up to 2 inch (or box tube or whatever in a pinch), making them a much more versatile hanging option.
- durable heavy duty steal clamp
- fit truss or pipe with diameter from 1 to 2 inch, as LTS06 - 9 ft Lighting Stand, LTS01 - 12 Ft. Lighting Stand and LTS31 & LTS31C Truss Systems,
- the C-Clamp is perfect for hanging relay/dimmer packs, pin spots, par cans, fog machines, snow machines and other DJ lighting fixtures
This item is currently unavailable. For further information, please contact us at (888)505-2111.This Platinum 500 watt PAR56 Par can bulb is a medium flood with a beam angle of 30. It has a base of GX16d mogul end prong, a color temperature of 2950k and a lumen of 800. Its diameter is 7 inches, maximum overall length is 5 inches and the filament is CC-6. This Platinum 500 watt PAR56 Par can bulb is a reflector, has a voltage of 120 and is a Incandescent bulb.
This new dimmer pack from Optima Lighting is similar to Chauvet DMX-4 and Eliminator ED-15, and the difference between this unit and others is that it has many functions.
The unit able to work as 1, 2, or 4-channel dimmer or relay pack.
This pack can serve as a stand-alone chaser or a DMX dimmer pack.
This pack is a zero-crossing circuitry, which protects against inductive loads. Each channel comes with two 3-prong Edison sockets for USA.
This unit features XLR female and male connection for DMX compatibility. Each channel has a fuse.
- 3 pin XLR female and male connectors for DMX control
- One, two or four channel configuration option
- Dimming or switching setting of any channel in DMX or manual mode
- Digital display for easy setting and control
- Double output 110v grounded outlet per channel
- 16 built in preset programs - Music mode with sound sensitivity knob
- Full manual control over each channel in DMX or manual mode
- Output: 4.5Amp per channel, True 15Amp. Maximum
- External fuses
- 110v 60Hz / 220v 50Hz switch
- Rope light connection output
- On / off main power switch
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
- Wow Review by Joshua Schlief
Value Quality Feature Overall