O CLAMP - DJ & Stage Lighting Heavy Duty Mounting O Clamp
The "O clamps" are used to securely mount your lights with the heavy duty 360 degree wrap around tube o clamp.
The O clamps are made of molded plastic to protect your lighting fixture from scrachings.
An o clamps can be used on a truss with a diameter of 1.5 or 2 inches (if you remove the 0.5 inch adapter).
This O-Clamp is designed for a maximum load of 60 lbs and is a great choice for mobile applications.
- removable adapter to be converted from 1.5 in to 2 in. size,
- great for the LTS06 - 9 ft Lighting Stand, LTS01 - 12 Ft. Lighting Stand and LTS31 & LTS31C Truss Systems,
The PAR 64 LED is a DMX-512 controllable, full RGB color mix par can be up of highly efficient and double-sized bright LED's. All red, green and blue LED's can be controlled separately allowing the creation of an unlimited range of colors. The PAR 64 LED can operate in Stand-Alone, Master/Slave and via DMX-512 control utilizing 5 DMX channels.
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
- Ultra bright and ultra large LED's (10mm)
- High Quality Lightweight Professional Aluminum Par 64 CAN with Double-bracket yoke
- Perfect for Mobile, Club, Stage and Architectural applications
- Easy to setup and use
- Save Energy
- No Lamp Replacement needed!
- Unlimited Colors - No gel Sheets
- No heat
- Fully DMX
- Light weight
- Light Source: Red: 61 LEDs, Green: 61 LEDs, Blue: 61 LEDs
- Beam Angle: 25°
- Total Output power: 12W
- Control modes: DMX, Auto, Sound, M/S (Linking)
- Channel function:
Channel 1: Red intensity
Channel 2: Green intensity
Channel 3: Blue intensity
Channel 4: Dimmer
Channel 5: Strobe Speed
- Built-in programs: Single color, multi-colors, rainbow, variable strobe
PAR64LED, PAR 64 LED, PAR64 LED
- Great LED Par 64 package Review by Gerald Wendel
Quality Feature Overall Value
Used 2 lights on each side of the stage for a 6 piece band and it worked great. It has a lot of potential when I get a little more time to program the controller.
(Posted on 8/14/13)