The Par 64 long barrel design eliminates glare and lets you use lamps from 500 watts to 1000 watts with a beam spread from a very narrow spot to a wide flood. Ideal for use if the projection distance is 30'-50'.
- Aluminum Construction
- Polished Chrome Finish
- Line Cord with Molded 110V House Plug
- Gel Frame
- Mesh Safety Screen
You need the best possible PAR 64 can for your large scale venue or show. With throw distances up to 50ft and its ability to support 500w and 1,000w lamps, this PAR 64 polished chrome can get the job done for you. Its aluminum construction and lightweight body make it ideal for traveling productions that demand high quality light. No matter what you use it for you need a high quality PAR can 64 in your lighting arsenal that you can count on.
Please Note: This PAR can is supplied with a GX16d Socket
O CLAMP - DJ & Stage Lighting Heavy Duty Mounting O Clamp
The "O clamps" are used to securely mount your lights with the heavy duty 360 degree wrap around tube o clamp.
The O clamps are made of molded plastic to protect your lighting fixture from scrachings.
An o clamps can be used on a truss with a diameter of 1.5 or 2 inches (if you remove the 0.5 inch adapter).
This O-Clamp is designed for a maximum load of 60 lbs and is a great choice for mobile applications.
- removable adapter to be converted from 1.5 in to 2 in. size,
- great for the LTS06 - 9 ft Lighting Stand, LTS01 - 12 Ft. Lighting Stand and LTS31 & LTS31C Truss Systems,
This new dimmer pack from Optima Lighting is similar to Chauvet DMX-4 and Eliminator ED-15, and the difference between this unit and others is that it has many functions.
The unit able to work as 1, 2, or 4-channel dimmer or relay pack.
This pack can serve as a stand-alone chaser or a DMX dimmer pack.
This pack is a zero-crossing circuitry, which protects against inductive loads. Each channel comes with two 3-prong Edison sockets for USA.
This unit features XLR female and male connection for DMX compatibility. Each channel has a fuse.
- 3 pin XLR female and male connectors for DMX control
- One, two or four channel configuration option
- Dimming or switching setting of any channel in DMX or manual mode
- Digital display for easy setting and control
- Double output 110v grounded outlet per channel
- 16 built in preset programs - Music mode with sound sensitivity knob
- Full manual control over each channel in DMX or manual mode
- Output: 4.5Amp per channel, True 15Amp. Maximum
- External fuses
- 110v 60Hz / 220v 50Hz switch
- Rope light connection output
- On / off main power switch
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.