C-Clamp - Heavy Duty Mounting Clamps for DJ Lighting application
The MCC-1 is a metal "C-Clamp" that can be used on any truss with a diameter of 1-2 inches.
This C-Clamp can be used up to a maximum load of 50 lbs.
The C-Clamps are used in stage lighting applications as theatrical, concert, and events where all types of hanging positions and angles are used with fixtures as Pin spots, Par Cans, LED PARs, wireless DMX receivers, Dimmer Packs and other small lighting equipments that don't move.
The C-Clamps will hold the fixture on the desired angle compare with an O-Clamp that will only really properly hold a fixture hanging right under the truss or hanging sideways off a vertical truss and then it is recomanded to be used safty cables.
C-Clamps can be used in a wide variety of pipe sizes up to 2 inch (or box tube or whatever in a pinch), making them a much more versatile hanging option.
- durable heavy duty steal clamp
- fit truss or pipe with diameter from 1 to 2 inch, as LTS06 - 9 ft Lighting Stand, LTS01 - 12 Ft. Lighting Stand and LTS31 & LTS31C Truss Systems,
- the C-Clamp is perfect for hanging relay/dimmer packs, pin spots, par cans, fog machines, snow machines and other DJ lighting fixtures
The PAR 64 LED is a DMX-512 controllable, full RGB color mix par can be up of highly efficient and double-sized bright LED's. All red, green and blue LED's can be controlled separately allowing the creation of an unlimited range of colors. The PAR 64 LED can operate in Stand-Alone, Master/Slave and via DMX-512 control utilizing 5 DMX channels.
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
- Ultra bright and ultra large LED's (10mm)
- High Quality Lightweight Professional Aluminum Par 64 CAN with Double-bracket yoke
- Perfect for Mobile, Club, Stage and Architectural applications
- Easy to setup and use
- Save Energy
- No Lamp Replacement needed!
- Unlimited Colors - No gel Sheets
- No heat
- Fully DMX
- Light weight
- Light Source: Red: 61 LEDs, Green: 61 LEDs, Blue: 61 LEDs
- Beam Angle: 25°
- Total Output power: 12W
- Control modes: DMX, Auto, Sound, M/S (Linking)
- Channel function:
Channel 1: Red intensity
Channel 2: Green intensity
Channel 3: Blue intensity
Channel 4: Dimmer
Channel 5: Strobe Speed
- Built-in programs: Single color, multi-colors, rainbow, variable strobe
PAR64LED, PAR 64 LED, PAR64 LED
- Great Product, Great Company Review by Amy Kridler
Value Quality Feature Overall