C-Clamp - Heavy Duty Mounting Clamps for DJ Lighting application
The MCC-1 is a metal "C-Clamp" that can be used on any truss with a diameter of 1-2 inches.
This C-Clamp can be used up to a maximum load of 50 lbs.
The C-Clamps are used in stage lighting applications as theatrical, concert, and events where all types of hanging positions and angles are used with fixtures as Pin spots, Par Cans, LED PARs, wireless DMX receivers, Dimmer Packs and other small lighting equipments that don't move.
The C-Clamps will hold the fixture on the desired angle compare with an O-Clamp that will only really properly hold a fixture hanging right under the truss or hanging sideways off a vertical truss and then it is recomanded to be used safty cables.
C-Clamps can be used in a wide variety of pipe sizes up to 2 inch (or box tube or whatever in a pinch), making them a much more versatile hanging option.
- durable heavy duty steal clamp
- fit truss or pipe with diameter from 1 to 2 inch, as LTS06 - 9 ft Lighting Stand, LTS01 - 12 Ft. Lighting Stand and LTS31 & LTS31C Truss Systems,
- the C-Clamp is perfect for hanging relay/dimmer packs, pin spots, par cans, fog machines, snow machines and other DJ lighting fixtures
120w PAR38 flood - Osram Sylvania E26 base, color temp of 2950k
This Osram Sylvania 120 watt PAR38 flood bulb has a beam spread of Flood and a beam angle of 30 degrees. This bulb has a base of E26 Medium Skirted which can be used for Track Lighting, Spot Lighting, Display / Cabinet Lighting, Architectural Lighting, Art Gallery, Museum Lighting, Illumination Lighting for Homes, Offices and Restaurants, Hotels Malls, Casinos and Bars. Also relevant for Display Lighting for Museums, Galleries, Stores, Exhibitions and General Lighting. It has a color temperature of 2950k, a diameter of 4.75 inches and a filament of CC-8. This Osram Sylvania 120 watt PAR38 bulb has a lumens of 1800, maximum overall length of 5.313 inches and a rated life of 3000 hours.
This new dimmer pack from Optima Lighting is similar to Chauvet DMX-4 and Eliminator ED-15, and the difference between this unit and others is that it has many functions.
The unit able to work as 1, 2, or 4-channel dimmer or relay pack.
This pack can serve as a stand-alone chaser or a DMX dimmer pack.
This pack is a zero-crossing circuitry, which protects against inductive loads. Each channel comes with two 3-prong Edison sockets for USA.
This unit features XLR female and male connection for DMX compatibility. Each channel has a fuse.
- 3 pin XLR female and male connectors for DMX control
- One, two or four channel configuration option
- Dimming or switching setting of any channel in DMX or manual mode
- Digital display for easy setting and control
- Double output 110v grounded outlet per channel
- 16 built in preset programs - Music mode with sound sensitivity knob
- Full manual control over each channel in DMX or manual mode
- Output: 4.5Amp per channel, True 15Amp. Maximum
- External fuses
- 110v 60Hz / 220v 50Hz switch
- Rope light connection output
- On / off main power switch
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
Please Note: This PAR can is supplied with a E27 Medium Screw Socket