This item is currently unavailable. For further information, please contact us at (888)505-2111.
The Revo IV is a four or ten channel, DMX intelligent LED fixture. The fixture can run in three different operating modes; stand alone, sound-active, or in a Master/Slave configuration. It comes with several built in programs. When used as a stand alone unit or when used in multiples linked in a master/slave configuration.
For the best results use fog or special effects smoke to enhance the beams projections.
Every Revo IV has been thoroughly tested and has been shipped in perfect operating condition.
- Extremely long life (100,000 hr. rated)
- Very low power consumption-connect more units in a single circuit
- Runs extremely cool! No duty cycles! Run all night!
- Razor-sharp beams
- Colors don't fade over time
- LED DMX-512 Moonflower with sharp Red, Green, Blue & White Beams
- 7 LED Clusters - 392 total LEDs: 140 Red, 105 Green, 84 blue and 63 White
- 10 DMX Channels (4 Channel mode or 10 Channel mode)
- 4-Button LCD DMX Display
- Linkable via XLR connections
- Output similar to a 400W Halogen lamp (based on visual side-by-side comparison with halogen fixtures)
- Wide beam spread covers a large area
- 3 operation modes: DMX, Sound Active & Master/Slave
- Sound active from built-in programs
- Strobe function
- 0 – 100% Dimming
- Extreme long lifetime of the LEDs (100,000 hr. rating)
- Includes hanging bracket
- 1/4” input for optional remote control (sold separately)
- Power Link Output – link power from another Revo II or Revo III
|Power Consumption (W)||50|