It is supplied with 2 input power cord stubs which may be connected to 2 different 120 VAC power phases.
The AS-62D is intended for INDOOR USE ONLY.
The unit operates using the USITT DMX-512 protocol or an industry standard three wire multiplex protocol.
The AS-62D may be operated in a relay (non-dim) mode.
The unit will also function as a chaser and has several preset chase patterns which may be used.
- CONTROL PROTOCOL: DMX-512 and 3 wire LMX-128
- CONTROL CONNECTIONS: Dual 5 pin XLR, DMX
- Dual 3 pin XLR, LMX
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 120VAC, two 20 Amp circuits
- POWER INPUT: Two edison plugs
- FREQUENCY: 50 or 60Hz
- FUSING: 10 Amp each channel
- PREHEAT VOLTAGE: Soft start controlled
- RESPONSE CURVE: Modified square law
- FILTER RISE TIME: 350 Microseconds
- FILTER MAX. RATE OF RISE: 105 Milliamps / Microsecond
- RESPONSE TIME: 8.3 Milliseconds
- FULL LOAD VOLTAGE DROP: 3 Volts
- CONDUCTION ANGLE RANGE: 180 Degrees
- EFFICIENCY: 97%
Optional Accessories :
ST Stage pin Output $122.85
UB 12 Amp Mains Circuit Breaker, 2880 Watts Total Load $22.75
UT Twist lock Power Input Connector $58.50
230V 230 Volt Operation $58.50
|Number of channels||6 channels|
|Protocol||DMX & LMX|
|Power||1200W/Channel, Total 4800W|
|Height (in)||3 3/8|