DV Wall LED video display . The DV Wall Studio is a PC-based software for the Windows operating system who controls up to 48 modules x 32 modules.
- 1pc LED studio Software license
- DVI signal cable
- Network cable,
- RS232 signal cable
- 1pc DVI to DVW PCI card
LEDstudio SOFTWARE FEATURES:
PC-based software for the Windows operating system;
Controls up to 48 modules x 32 modules;
Text generator with effects;
Show editor and multiple playback option;
Imports most PC based files like music videos, complex graphics, word, excel, power point and DVDs from your computer;
Maximum video wall resolution: 768 x 512;
- Digital Video Interface (DVI) port;
- Auxiliary port;
- 2 data outputs to separate into 1-256 and 257-512
- Can be powered by an optional external 5V power supply for when card is operating external of the computer;
- Links to computer’s graphics card via DVI cable.
- Windows XP operating system
- ATI graphics card;
- Supported monitor displays: 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768.
- Intel Pentium (or equivalent) processor (500MHz or better) with 32MB RAM;
- 256-color display;
- ATI graphics card (NVIDIA is not supported);
- 1 available PCI slot.
|Number of LEDs||2304|
|Beam Angle (deg.)||120|
|Voltage (V)||110V 60 Hz or 230V 50 Hz|