This item is currently discontinued with no available replacement at this time. For further information, please contact our sales department.
The Verilux CleanWave UV-C Sanitizing Wand uses the same advanced UV-C light technology used to sanitize hospital equipment for over 30 years.
The wand features:
- Simple one-button operation and easy-to-read digital display
- Safety shut-off feature guards against unwanted exposure to eyes or skin
- Built-in timer allows for precise exposure times
- Comes complete with protective carrying case, battery pack and AC adapter/battery charger
- Low battery warning light helps you plan ahead
- Long life UV-C bulb rated for 15,000 hours of operation
- Rechargeable batteries included
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 20.75"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- One year limited warranty
- 30 day money back guarantee
Shine On and Rest Easy
Kill Germs and Allergens
With this germ reducing UV-C light wand, you can kill up to 99.9% of germs, allergens and odor causing bacteria on hard surfaces‡ at home or away. And talk about fast! This light is laboratory proven to eliminate up to 99% of MRSA and H1N1 in just 1 second!
Destroy Odor Causing Bacteria
Even in pet and nursery areas, the CleanWave quickly tackles the odors and bacteria in its light path. Breathe easy knowing your pet bed, area rugs, toys, crib and mattress cover and other surfaces in the baby’s room are not only clean, but sanitized and deodorized.
Sanitize the Chemical Free Way
The CleanWave Sanitizing Wand uses the same advanced UV-C light technology used to sanitize hospital equipment for over 30 years. So go ahead and sanitize without chemicals, irritants§ or residues. Unlike liquids and other chemical products, the CleanWave is perfect for electronics and requires no dwell time.
Use at Home, in the Car, at Hotels and More
While not intended for people, pets or food, the CleanWave is ideal for countertops, computer keyboards, remote controls, telephones, pillows, upholstery and more. Discover the next wave in clean with the CleanWave Sanitizing Wand.