120w PAR38 flood - Osram Sylvania E26 base, color temp of 2950k
This Osram Sylvania 120 watt PAR38 flood bulb has a beam spread of Flood and a beam angle of 30 degrees. This bulb has a base of E26 Medium Skirted which can be used for Track Lighting, Spot Lighting, Display / Cabinet Lighting, Architectural Lighting, Art Gallery, Museum Lighting, Illumination Lighting for Homes, Offices and Restaurants, Hotels Malls, Casinos and Bars. Also relevant for Display Lighting for Museums, Galleries, Stores, Exhibitions and General Lighting. It has a color temperature of 2950k, a diameter of 4.75 inches and a filament of CC-8. This Osram Sylvania 120 watt PAR38 bulb has a lumens of 1800, maximum overall length of 5.313 inches and a rated life of 3000 hours.
Limited quantity, only 10 in Stock!
XPower is the only remote controlled active base for Par Cans that makes your light system simple to use and cheap. With XPower there is no need for controllers, cables for connections and connectors. Possibility of shift and 360º rotation of each Par Can.
- 4 channels 5A per channel - internal fuse for each channel
- Microprocessor controlled, guaranteed high reliability
- 16 programmed sequences with automatic or manual selection
- Function: Music, Sequential, Psycho Sequential, Fill and Blackout
- Zero-crossing system: no audio noise and longer lamps life
- Zero-dimming (50% / 100% light intensity)
- Built in microphone with automatic level control
- R.C.S. input for external remote control
- R.C.S. output for external remote control
Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Please Note: This PAR can is supplied with a E27 Medium Screw Socket