NO return on this item. SOLD AS IS
- DMX 2012 Individual control of up to 12 DMX 512 projectors.
- 20 DMX channels for each projector (240 total channels)
- 12 programmable sequences with 12 scenes each one (144 total scenes).
- DMX 512/1990 standard output (5-pin female XLR connector).
- 16 characters backlight LCD DISPLAY for simple control of each channel, easy functions and setup.
- Very easy SETUP with wide LIBRARY, allows the configuration of each projector connected to the NAVIGATOR 2012.
- Control of the 20 channels by only ONE SLIDER and UP / DOWN buttons for simplest use.
- Compatible with all DMX 512 projectors (max 20 ch each one) - Programmable channels name and function.
- 8 or 16 bit PAN and TILT movements controlled by an auto-return Joystick with 9 fixed speeds or proportional mirror movement, for quick and fine positioning.
- PROG function execute one or more programs.
- SCENE function execute one of the 12 scenes of a program.
- SCENE + MAN function modify and store a scene with extreme semplicity.
- PROG + MAN function for manual control of one or more projectors, while the other run a program.
- SPEED and RATE digital control for the best accuracy.
- LENGTH, COPY, REPEAT, BLK functions.
- RESET SCANNER, LAMP ON, LAMP OFF functions.
- MUSIC function with adjustable mirror RATE.
- Built-in microphone and 0 dB audio input with auto-level control.
- Non volatile FLASH 2 Mbit memory with 40 years data retention.
- Very simple scene programming and user friendly use.
- Easy control of moving head projectors, scanners, colourchangers, entre-pieces, dimmers and every
other DMX units (up to 20 channels).
- 16 bit PAN-TILT movement for an accurate mirror¡¦s control.
- Auto-return Joystick with selectable speed: (9 fixed or proportional).
- Complete setup by internal projectors library (750 units capable!).
- Custom setup of single
channels with name and function.
- User friendly and very simple scene programming.
- Simple DMX units setup by menu on display.
Dimensions: 19" x 3.5" x 1.6" - Wgt. 5.5 lbs