Application flexibility – that’s what you get with Osram Sylvania PAR30 LED Retrofit lamps. With a high CRI for greater color definition and in a white (3000K) CCT, the lamps can be used in many applications from home to hospitality to art galleries and museums.
With these lamps you are able to mix and match optics and drivers to find a unique solution for any application.
The lamps are RoHS compliant, containing no mercury, lead or other hazardous materials and emit no UV or IR radiation.
- Art galleries and museums
- Accent /display lighting
- General lighting
- Recessed downlighting
- Track lighting
1. UL 1993 Listed
2. Suitable for outdoor use - when used in a UL rated fixture where protectedfrom the weather
3. Use in a fixture that supports a 1 lb. lamp
4. Not for use with emergency lighting
5. Use in open fixtures only
6. Operating temperature range between -40°F and +113°F (-40°C and +45°C)
|Base||E26 Medium Screw|
|Beam Angle (deg.)||40|
|Beam Spread||Flood FL|
|Bulb Type||LED Bulbs|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||87|
|Color Temperature (K)||3000K|
|Luminous Flux (LM)||770|
|Rated Life (Hours)||50000|