The new OSRAM high-output, double-ended HMI lamps ensure performance when it is needed. With a spectrum that simulates daylight, "HMI" lamps are especially suitable for film and television shooting. Incorporating a new multiple foil sealing system on the lead-ins, along with the reliable XS Technology, ensures greater longevity with enhanced thermal resistance, The Osram double-ended HMI bulbs result in a longer average service life of 375 hours
Key Features & Benefits
- New four foil technology provides a 25% increase in life.
- HMI 24000W/DXS is the brightest HMI lamp on the market, at over 2,300,000 lumens.
- High color rendering index (CRI>90) typical of all HMI lamps.
- Excellent hot restart capability
- eXtreme Seal (XS) technology allows up to 450°C at the pinch seal
|Abbreviation Name||HMI18000WDXS 1/CS 1/SKU|
|Bulb Type||High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||90|
|Color Temperature (K)||6000K|
|Luminous Flux (LM)||1700000|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||19.69|
|Rated Life (Hours)||375|