The new OSRAM high-output, double-ended HMI lamps ensure performance when it is needed. With a spectrum that simulates daylight, HMI lamps are especially suitable for film and television shooting. Incorporating a new multiple foil sealing system on the lead-ins, along with the reliable XS Technology, ensures greater longevity with enhanced thermal resistance, resulting in a longer average service life of 375 hrs. Warning - This lamp emits ultraviolet (UV) radiation and operates at high pressure. Before use, read the complete warning accompanying the product.
- New double foil technology provides a 25% increase in life.
- HMI 24000W/DXS is the brightest HMI lamp on the market, at over 2,300,000 lumens.
- New black chromatized base caps to indicate new sealing technology and longer lamp life.
- High color rendering index (CRI>90) typical of all HMI lamps.
- Excellent hot restart capability
- eXtreme Seal (XS) technology allows up to 450°C at the pinch
|Bulb Type||High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||>90|
|Color Temperature (K)||6000K|
|Luminous Flux (LM)||2300000|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||19.68|
|Rated Life (Hours)||375|