- Easy and fast lamp replacement
- More compact and lighter fixture designs possible
- Due to 4 times less heat production compared to halogen 1000W, smaller fixtures can be used and less cooling is needed.
- Due to 4 times less power consumption for same light level as halogen 1000W, your energy costs will be 4 times less.
- Attractive cost of ownership, less replacement costs. Lifespan up to 16 times longer than halogen 1000W.
- Discharge lamp of 3200K color temperature with excellent color characteristics and homogeneous beam quality.
- Philips FastFit lamps concept
- Ceramic Discharge Technology
|Bulb Type||High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||90|
|Color Temperature (K)||3200K|
|Luminous Flux (LM)||21000|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||4.96|
|Rated Life (Hours)||4000|