Philips EcoVantage 50 watts 120 volts BR30 Frosted E26 medium screw base Flood Energy Advantage Halogen Light Bulb
Philips EcoVantage 50-Watt BR30 flood light light bulb is ideal for use in living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, bathrooms, dining rooms, offices, kitchens.
Philips EcoVantage bulbs are a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs.
It provides a bright, white wide beam of light which is ideal for general room, accenting art and architecture, as well as enhancing your outdoor landscaping.
They reduce energy consumption without sacrificing the qualities of a traditional bulb and produce high quality light more efficiently.
Fully dimmable, this energy saving household light bulb contains no mercury and replaces your current 70-Watt incandescent, saving you up to 28% in energy costs.
Use them in your existing fixtures just as you would standard incandescent and your home will look great while you save energy.
- Philips EcoVantage 50-Watt BR30 flood light bulb replaces a 70-Watt incandescent
- Saves up to 28% in energy costs
- Ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor flood light fixtures
- Provides a bright, white light and its clear finish adds a spectacular sparkle to home décor
- Dims just like and incandescent bulb and provides full brightness instantly
|Base||E26 Medium Screw|
|Beam Spread||Flood FL|
|Bulb Type||Halogen Bulbs|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||100|
|Color Temperature (K)||2650K|
|Luminous Flux (LM)||730|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||5.375|
|Rated Life (Hours)||3000|