These ballasts provides nearly twice the light output (188%) of T8 systems, with the same number of lamps, allowing many new design options.
One lamp fixtures can now be used in place of two lamp models.
QUICKTRONIC High Efficiency T5HO ballasts offer a minimum starting temperature of -20°F/-29°C for PENTRON T5HO lamps.
QUICKTRONIC PROStart T5HO ballasts are RoHS compliant and feature lead-free solder and manufacturing process.
The two lamp unit can be wired for one lamp operation, allowing for an additional 50% reduction in inventory model numbers.
The ballast has a 1.18"W x 1.00"H (30mm x 25.4mm) cross section which allows for smaller and unique fixture profiles.
Setting the standard for quality, QUICKTRONIC ballasts are covered by the QUICK 60+ warranty, the first and most comprehensive
Key System Features:
- High Efficiency Systems over
- 90% efficient
- Universal voltage (120-277V)
- Low-profile (1.00” High)
- 100% Ballast factor
- QUICKSENSE ballast technology (end-of-lamp-life sensing)
- PROStart programmed rapid start
- UL type CC rated
- Min. Starting Temp: -20°F/-29°C
- Operates at >42 Khz to reduce potential interference with infrared control systems
- High power factor
- Low harmonic distortion
- UL, CSA, FCC
- RoHS compliant
- Lead-free solder and manufacturing process
SYLVANIA QUICKTRONIC High Efficiency T5HO ballasts are ideally suited for:
- Commercial & retail
- Hospitality & institutional
- New construction
- Industrial high bay lighting
- Indirect lighting
- Surface mount
- Cove lighting
|Lamp Wattage (W)||120-117|
|Maximum Number of Bulbs||2|