The MSR 700 Gold provides a high beam intensity of pure, white light for a truly illuminating performance, while the gold-plated caps provide superior heat protection and prevent premature failure.
P3 technology allows use in any position and at higher temperatures, further extending lamp life and consistency of high-quality light output.
Also, because the FastFit design is applied to Philips Halogen and Ceramic ST lamps, switching between lamp technologies can be done quickly and easily.
- Lamp replacement in just seconds, exchangeable with halogen lamp
- High beam intensity
- Easy handling, smaller and lighter fixtures possible
- Boostable light levels
- Enables use at higher temperatures in any burning position.
- Longer lifetime, fewer early failures, consistent performance over time
- Reduces early lamp or lamp holder failures.
- Excellent current transfer
- Pure, white light; color point close to black body line Features
- Philips FastFit
- Very short arc
- Compact design
- Flexible power range
- Philips pinch protection
- Innovative gold plated pins
- MSR filling
|Abbreviation Name||MSR Gold 700 FastFit, 245597, 286914|
|Bulb Type||High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Color Temperature (K)||6000K|
|Luminous Flux (LM)||45500|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||4.41|
|Rated Life (Hours)||750|