Locking Photo Controls secure your light settings.
- Locking-type photo control offers an economical and cost-effective means of controlling residential lighting systems from dusk to dawn
- #39050 heavy-duty thermal bi-metal switch provides a 30-45 second time delay to eliminate unwanted lamp cycling that could be caused by lightning, car headlights, etc.
- Locking Photo Control typically mounts in dusk to dawn fixtures
- Polycarbonate Cover – High Temp Polyester Base
- Single Pole, Single Throw Switch
- Temperature Range: -40°F – +150°F
- Contact Position at Night is Normally Closed
- Power Consumption Below .9 Watts Average
- Three Pole Lock-Type Connector with Solid Brass Legs
- UL Listed
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1
|Lamp Wattage (W)||1000W|