A lightweight, durable Plastic Clamp for Cables, tubing or wire.
- Our plastic cable clamps secure cable, tubing, wires, fiber optics, etc.
- Used for construction, maintenance and assembly line operations
- Use in control cabinets, panels and general applications
- Molded in the open position for easy assembly
- Tough, durable, yet extremely lightweight
- Working temperature range: -66°Fto 340°F (19°C to 171°C)
- Plastic cable clamps have clean, smooth edges to prevent abrasion & for easy handling
- Use with #10 screw (.18”) (not included)
- Made from UL approved Nylon 6/6, 94V-2
- Dimension Measurements = Inches
- Order Qty of 10 = 1 Bag of 10
- Minimum Order Qty = 10
|Diameter - Inside (in)||3/16"|