Clear Multi-Cable Connector - Dual Entry 3 Ports 4 - 14Item SKU: MOR-97314
With our Clear Dual Entry Connector, you'll see instant results.
- Wire entry from either side of clear connector
- Insulated aluminum body eliminates the need for time consuming manual taping, removable plugs provide easy access for installation. Reduce installation time.
- An easy to install, worry-free solution for insulating splices, taps, & terminations in meter centers & other multiple connection applications; one wire per terminal
- Multi-tap feature reduces the space needed for multiple installations
- PVC insulation reduces the likelihood & cost of power outages caused by improper or inconsistent insulated connections done manually in the field
- Clear insulation allows visual confirmation that conductor is properly inserted
- Single piece molded insulation is chemical and abrasion resistant and operates in temperature range of –49°F to 194°F (–45° to 90°C)
- Clear dual entry connector is 6061 aluminum dual rated for use with copper and/or aluminum wires
- Pre-filled with oxide inhibitor compound
- ANSI C119.4 & UL 486b listed, Rated 600 volts
- Dimension Measurements = Inches
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece