The 12V Hard-Wired Dimmable Driver is a steady low voltage power driver perfect for dimming any of our dimmable LED lights. There’s no need to rewire your kitchen cabinets or living room lights, just tap into the high voltage AC power near where you intend to install your energy-efficient LED product. This product is compatible only with our LED product that is indicated as being dimmable.
Notes & Warnings:
- DO NOT USE WITH A 120V ON/OFF SWITCH
- Consult our wiring diagrams before installing and should be hard-wired to household AC power by a licensed electrician.
- This driver is not compatible with our Reign 12V Dimmer Switch or with our 12V Inline Dimmer Switch.
- This DC driver is designed for low voltage AC dimmer switches that are rated for use with magnetic low voltage loads (please see the link below for details).
- This is for indoor use only. If using outdoors, it must be installed in an outdoor rated enclosure.
- The manufacturer rates each power supply for maximum power output at optimum thermal and voltage conditions. As with any power supply, true actual maximum continuous current output depends upon various environmental factors such as ambient temperature, line voltage fluctuations, and orientation that may affect heat dissipation.