The Source Four HID is available in a huge range of field angles: 36º. The lens tubes are interchangeable for on-site adaptation. For even more enhanced pattern projections, try the new EDLT lens tube option! The Source Four HID gives you Source Four performance with 12,000 hours of low maintenance lamp life. That's perfect for locations that can't be reached often or easily. Every member of the Source Four HID family uses an electronic ballast with a power factor of greater than 95% compared to some competitors ballasts at less than 70%. Our HID ballast has an efficiency of greater than 90%. With its 1.5 amps operating current, you can safely place more Source Four HIDs on a 20A circuit than you can other manufacturers units that operate at 2.3 amps. Plus, Source Four HIDs are UL Listed for damp locations.
Every Source Four HID fixture comes in black, white or silver as standard,with custom colors available. The Source Four HID is a non-dimmablefixture.
- 36º field angles
- Interchangeable lens tubes
- Accepts optional 14º, 19º, 26º, and 50º EDLT lenses.
- Yoke-mounted 100V – 277V, 150W electronic ballast
- 12,000-hour lamp life
- Ships with 150W ceramic metal-halide lamp as standard
- 3000º K lamp, 4000º K lamp available
- Multi-faceted glass reflector
- Rotating barrel ± 25º
- Four-blade, three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
The following accessories are NOT Included:
- Pattern / Gobo Holder
- Safety Chain
- Edison Connector
- Top Hat
- Gel extender
- Balancer yoke assembly
- Safety screen
||High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)