Medium Wall Heat Shrink Tubing 4ft. .400in.-.150in. 12-6AWGItem SKU: MOR-68112
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
The perfect Heat Shrink Tubing for Low Voltage situations.
- Heat shrink tubing that is suitable for a variety of low voltage electrical and mechanical applications, where lighter weight and greater flexibility are important
- Seals and protects cable splices and terminations
- High resistance to impact and abrasion
- 4’ Lengths have Thermoplastic Adhesive Liner for complete environmental protection and insulation
- Continuous operating temperature: -67°F to 230°F (-55°C to 110°C)
- Shrink temperature: 248°F (120°C)
- Heat shring tubing is rated for 600-2500V
- Black Color
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece