OSRAM SYLVANIA 39W 90V E26 PAR20 Powerball Metal Halide Light BulbItem SKU: 64896
METALARC PRO-TECH POWERBALL ECOLOGIC lamps meet today’scolor critical needs by combining conventional metal halide pulsestart characteristics such as good efficacy and long life with improved lamp-to-lamp color consistency and high CRI.
Compared to conventional quartz metal halide products, SYLVANIA ceramic arc tube metal halide lamps exhibit less color variation and higher efficacy.
Their high mean lumens, excellent color characteristics and compact size allow them to be used in a wide variety of applications.
METALARC PRO-TECH POWERBALL ECOLOGIC lamps operate on existing ANSI specified magnetic ballasts and on compatible electronic ballasts. The lamps can be used in appropriate existing fixtures designed for metal halide lamps of similar wattages and configurations.
Key Features & Benefits
- Excellent CRI, up to 95, yields more natural colors
- Offers up to 15,000 hours rated average life and last 5X longer than halogen lamps
- Lower thermal output than tungsten halogen lamps having similar light output
- Superior color stability over the life of the lamp
- Improved lamp-to-lamp color consistency
- METALARC PRO-TECH design for open fixture applications
- Open fixture rated products improve fixture efficiency and simplify maintenance
- UV-Stop technology significantly reduces UV output and minimizes discoloration and fading of materials
- Pulse start arc tube technology
- Ideal for open recessed cans or track lighting fixtures
ANSI CODE: C130/O
The first letter of the ANSI code represents the lamp type; "C" for ceramic metal halide and "M" for quartz metal halide. The numbers following the lamp type refer to the electricalcharacteristics required by the ballast to start and operate the lamp reliably. Ceramic, "C", or quartz, "M" lamps with the same electrical characteristic number will operate on thesame ballast (per ANSI C78.380-2007). For example, a 39W ceramic lamp with a C130 designation will operate on a ballast intended for a 39W quartz lamp with an M130 designation.
||E26 Medium Screw|
||High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)|