Philips Ceramic ST 250 Mini Fast Fit, Ceramic ST MiniFastFit – easy and fast lamp replacement. These lamps can be replaced quickly and easily and consume only a fraction of the energy of an equivalent halogen. What’s more, they last many times longer than halogen lamps, so even more costs are saved via fewer lamp replacements. Their compact size and dramatically smaller heat dissipation compared to halogen mean that more compact, lightweight fixtures can be used with fewer cooling features. And finally, their excellent color rendering and homogeneous beam quality create a truly breath-taking experience.
- Easy and fast lamp replacement
- More compact and lighter fixture designs possible
- Due to 4 times less heat production compared to halogen 1000W, smaller fixtures can be used and less cooling is needed.
- Due to 4 times less power consumption for same light level as halogen 1000W, your energy costs will be 4 times less.
- Attractive cost of ownership, less replacement costs. Lifespan up to 16 times longer than halogen 1000W.
- Discharge lamp of 3200K color temperature with excellent color characteristics and homogeneous beam quality.
- Philips FastFit lamps concept
- Ceramic Discharge Technology
|Bulb Type||High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||90|
|Color Temperature (K)||3200K|
|Diameter (in) ||0.90551|
|Luminous Flux (LM)||21000 |
|Maximum Overall Length (in) ||4.96|
|Rated Life (Hours)||4000|