Rubber Splicing Tape 2in. x 22 Ft x 30 MilItem SKU: MOR-60222
Our 600 Volt Max Splicing Tape sticks to itself.
- 600 volt max splicing tape is self fusing with liner
- High quality unvulcanized rubber that will bond quickly to itself to form a solid mass of water-tight protection for electrical wires
- Primary insulation for electrical wires and cables splices of not more than 600v
- Splicing tape is flexible to withstand expansion and contraction
- High resistance to salt water, steam, oils, detergents, and other chemicals make it an ideal tape for pipe repair, automotive, marine, construction, etc.
- Dielectric strength 490 volts per mil, for use up to 176°F (80°C)
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece