Thin Wall Heat Shrink Tubing .137in.-.059in. 660ft.Item SKU: MOR-68054
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Heat Shrink Tubing for Electrical Insulation and more.
- Heat shrink tubing used for electrical insulation, wire harness, bundling, splices & terminations
- Flexible polyolifin tubing
- 2:1 Shrink ratio
- Rated for 600Volt 257°F (125°C) continuous operation
- Heat shrink tubing forms tough, smooth insulated covering resistant to common fluids and solvents
- Black color
- Order Qty of 50 = 1 Bag of 50, Order Qty of 10 = 1 Bag of 10, Order Qty of 1 = 1 Roll
- UL/CSA Listed
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Bag or Roll