USHIO America, a respected leader in specialty lighting, brings you the latest advancement in lamp technology - our new VAC300-F-C5 "VAC" Ceramic Xenon lamps.
Patent pending design and construction improves consistency and guarantees extraordinary quality for every lamp. We build to exacting specifications in our U.S. manufacturing facility and hold the new "VAC" Ceramic Xenon lamps to rigorous quality standards.
USHIO "VAC" VAC300-F-C5 lamps exceed most requirements in critical applications that demand stable, consistent and long lasting light in surgical, scientific and analytical settings.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- New patent pending design ensures high arc stability and long life.
- Advanced tooling and optical design improves lumen maintenance and arc stability.
- Leading technology, manufacturing and quality processes enable unmatched performance, consistency and reliability - lamp to lamp.
- Strong, 700 hour, non-prorated warranty supports our unparalleled quality.
- Fiber Optic Illumination
- Video/Data Projection
- Machine Vision
- Infrared & Visible Searchlights
|Beam Angle (deg.)||10|
|Bulb Type||Xenon HID Bulbs|
|Color Temperature (K)||5600K|
|Luminous Flux (LM)||6000|
|Rated Life (Hours)||1200|