The unit is 1, 2, or 4-channel MATRIX DMX DIMMER pack. This pack can serve as a stand-alone chaser or a DMX dimmer pack. This pack is designed for zero-crossing circuitry, which protects against inductive loads. Each channel comes with two 3-prong Edison sockets for USA or IEC sockets for Europe. This unit features XLR female and male connection for DMX compatibility. Each channel is Equipped with a fuse, the Max.
Features - Output: 4.5Amp per channel, True 15Amp. Maximum
- Mode button - this button will change the power packs operate mode between DMX and chaser.
- Menu button - this button will activate the different functions in DMX and chase modes.
- Up button - this button will increase the displayed value in the LCD display.
- Down button - this button will decrease the displayed value in the LCD display.
- Power output - 3 prong grounded Edison output sockets or 8 total output sockets.
- Green LED indicators - these LED will indicate their relevant channel activity.
- LED display - this multifunction display will detail all chase and pro-creativity that pertains to the current operating to the current operating mode of the pack.
- Channel fuses - each of the four channels is protected by 10A (120V) or 6.3A(230V) fuse. These fuses prevent you from overloading and damaging your pack. Be sure to always replace with the exact same type fuse.
- Power switch - this switch controls the unit’s main power.
- Power cord - plug this cord into a matching power supply for your area.
- DMX input - this connector accepts your DMX input signal.
- DMX output - this connector sends your DMX input signal through to the next DMX device.
- 5 ft. power cord
The MATRIX STAGE 16 unit is a unique DMX 16 channel dimmer bord. This unit comes with a memory back-up battery to save and retain your date.
- 16 channel DMX dimming console
- Easy Programmability
- 16 Built-In Programs
- 16 User Programs
- MIDI In, Out, and Thru
- US ITT DMX-512 protocol with 3-pin XLR
- Audio, Fade, and Speed Controls
- 16 channel fade and flash button controls
- Master fader control
- Digital LCD display screen
- Sound active via built-in microphone or Line In
- Mix chases
- Dark & Black Out buttons, Tap Sync button
- Polarity switch to accommodate different types of cable requirements
- Rear on/off switch
- 19” rack mount, 5 space