Ushio 42w 3500K Amalgam GX24Q-4 Triple Tube 4-Pin Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb
The energy saving Amalgam TE compact fluorescent lamps perform better in higher temperature applications making them ideal for use in enclosed fixtures and applications with excessive heat. USHIO’s Amalgam TE CFL lamps achieve 85-90% light output while operating at 150º F. These lamps contain less than 1mg of mercury.
Available in 26W, 32W and 42W Triple Tube versions.
Color temperatures available: 3500K and 4100K.
Amalgam Technology: Amalgam is a mercury alloy which is an upgrade from traditional liquid and pellet dosing mercury. Since amalgam gives better mercury vapor control in the lamp these lamps perform better over a wider variety of temperatures and operating positions.
Enclosed Fixtures Where High Ambient TemperaturesAre Expected:
- High Bay Lighting
- Recessed Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Display Case and Cabinet Lighting
Features and Benefits:
- Wide operating temperature range making them ideal for higher temperature or enclosed applications.
- Universal burn with stable light output in all burning positions
- Low mercury - Less than 1mg. of mercury per lamp
- Long life - 12,500 hour commercial life
- High color rendering - 82 CRI
- High efficacy - 67 lumens per watt
|Bulb Type||Fluorescent Bulbs|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||85|
|Color Temperature (K)||3500K|
|Luminous Flux (LM)||2800|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||6.614|
|Rated Life (Hours)||12500|
|Shape||Triple Tube 4-PIN|