The EasyFlex Natural Spectrum Floor Lamp features:
- Ergonomic design with adjustable height, swivel head and flexible gooseneck
- Durable ABS utility tray with non-skid surface
- Verilux Parabolic Grid Diffuser to direct full spectrum light toward your book or task and away from your eyes
- Flicker Elimination Technology for steady illumination without eye straining flicker
- Verilux 27 watt fluorescent Natural Spectrum 10,000-hour bulb
- Remote, replaceable ballast
- Height: 38.5” – 54”
- Base: 10.375”x 8.75”
- Head: 10.0”L x 7.0”W x 2.0”H
- Cord Length: 8’
- Weight: 13 lbs
- cETL listed in United States and Canada
- One year limited manufacturer warranty
Your Ergonomic & Visual Advantage
Vibrant and Visually Efficient
Enhance vision and visual efficiency with this fan favorite. It brings all the benefits of daylight indoors for improved clarity, contract and color vibrancy. Enjoy reading, hobbies and other tasks longer without glare, eyestrain or fatigue! Our award-winning EasyFlex Deluxe Natural Spectrum Floor Lamp is the ideal companion for hobbyists and serious readers. It sharpens vision and makes even fine print and tedious tasks easier without glare, light flicker or annoying buzzing sound.
A Touch is All It Takes
You don’t’ need nimble fingers or a strong grip to precisely illuminate your book or project area. The patented EasyFlex ergonomic handle, adjustable height, swivel head and ultra-flexible gooseneck let you effortlessly position light exactly where you need it. Adjust and direct Natural Spectrum light any time as the convenient easy-guide handle remains cool to the touch.
Flexible & Functional
The sectioned, snap on tray keeps supplies and glasses handy and organized while the 2-way brightness control lets you set your preferred level of illumination. The optional matching magnifier quickly mounts to the lamp and provides up to 6x magnification for up close, detailed work.
Easy on the Eyes & the Earth
With advanced engineering, the EasyFlex provides greater light output while ensuring you are using less power. The energy efficient high/low lighting system provides either 100 or 150 watts of incandescent illumination from a 27 watt 10,000-hour bulb. And should you ever need to replace the ballast, simply unplug and order a new one right from us – no tools required. Now you’re saving money and energy.