4 Black Short PAR CAN 38 120w BR40 FL C-Clamp 9ft StandSKU: 4615
Those par cans have a medium screw base socket which includes a power cord and gel frame. It can be used with medium screw base PAR 38 or BR40 lamps with a maximum wattage of 150W. Ideal for mobile or permenant application .
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
BulbAmerica 120BR40 FL Bulb Specification:
120 watt, 130 volt BulbAmerica BR40 FL (Flood Type) light bulb.
- Bulb: BR 40
- Lamp Life: 2,000 hours
- Approx. Lumens: 1,150
- Center beam Candlepower (cp): 1,000 CP
- Beam Type: Flood (FL)
- Color Temperature/CCT: 2,850 degree Kelvin
- Base: E26 Medium Skirted
- Filament: CC-6
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 100
- Maximum Overall Length: MOL (in): 6.5
The MCC-1 is a metal C-Clamp that can be used on any truss with a diameter of 1-2 inches. This C-Clamp is designed for a maximum load of 40 lbs.
9-ft. Tripod Stand
LTS06 is a lightweight tripod system designed for hanging par cans and pin spots. The stand is made of black steel and telescopes to nine feet. Comes complete with T-bar support.
- Lighting Tripod Stand
- Muaximum Height: 9ft.
- Maximum Weight Load: 30lbs.
- Ideal for Pinspots, Light Weight Par Cans
- Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 46"D
- Weight: 12lbs.