4 Short PAR CAN 38 120w BR40 Flood C-Clamp 12ft StandManufacturer: SKU: 4635
Those par cans have a medium screw base socket which includes a power cord and gel frame. It can be used with medium screw base PAR 38 or BR40 lamps with a maximum wattage of 150W. Ideal for mobile or permenant application.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
BulbAmerica 120BR40 FL Bulb Specification:
120 watt, 130 volt BulbAmerica BR40 FL (Flood Type) light bulb.
- Bulb: BR 40
- Lamp Life: 2,000 hours
- Approx. Lumens: 1,150
- Center beam Candlepower (cp): 1,000 CP
- Beam Type: Flood (FL)
- Color Temperature/CCT: 2,850 degree Kelvin
- Base: E26 Medium Skirted
- Filament: CC-6
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 100
- Maximum Overall Length: MOL (in): 6.5
The MCC-1 is a metal C-Clamp that can be used on any truss with a diameter of 1-2 inches. This C-Clamp is designed for a maximum load of 40 lbs.
LTS01 is a lightweight tripod system designed for hanging par cans and pin spots. The stand is made of black steel and telescopes to 12 feet. Comes complete with T-bar support.
- Black high quality aluminum tripod with 1 T-bar & 2 side bars
- 8 hanging point bolts
- Tripod extends to 12 ft. (includes support bars)
- Collapses down for easy transport
- Ideal for mobile DJs and bands
- Maximum load capacity 100 lbs. evenly distributed
- Weight: 14 lbs Dimensions: 6"H x 7"W x 54"D