4 Silver PAR CAN 64 1000w PAR64 NSP C-Clamps StandSKU: 1667
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
PAR64 Polished Chrome Specification:
The Par 64 long barrel design eliminates glare and lets you use lamps from 500 watts to 1000 watts with a beam spread from a very narrow spot to a wide flood. Ideal for use if the projection distance is 30'-50'.
- Aluminum Construction
- Polished Chrome Finish
- Line Cord with Molded 110V House Plug
- Gel Frame
- Mesh Safety Screen
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
BulbAmerica FFP 1000PAR64 NSP Bulb Specification:
1000W 120V PAR64 NSP (Narrow Spot Beam) light bulb.
- Bulb: PAR 64
- Lamp Life: 800 hours
- Center beam Candlepower (cp): 235,000 CP
- Beam Type: Narrow Spot (NSP)
- Color Temperature/CCT: 3,200 degree Kelvin
- Base: External Mogul End Prong GX16D
- Filament: CC-6
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 100
- Maximum Overall Length: MOL (in): 5.944
The MCC-1 is a metal C-Clamp that can be used on any truss with a diameter of 1-2 inches. This C-Clamp is designed for a maximum load of 40 lbs.
LTS01 is a lightweight tripod system designed for hanging par cans and pin spots. The stand is made of black steel and telescopes to 12 feet. Comes complete with T-bar support.
- Black high quality aluminum tripod with 1 T-bar & 2 side bars
- 8 hanging point bolts
- Tripod extends to 12 ft. (includes support bars)
- Collapses down for easy transport
- Ideal for mobile DJs and bands
- Maximum load capacity 100 lbs. evenly distributed
- Weight: 14 lbs Dimensions: 6"H x 7"W x 54"D