4 Silver PAR CAN 64 1000w PAR64 NSP O-Clamps 9ft StandSKU: 1607
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
PAR64 Polished Chrome Specification:
The Par 64 long barrel design eliminates glare and lets you use lamps from 500 watts to 1000 watts with a beam spread from a very narrow spot to a wide flood. Ideal for use if the projection distance is 30'-50'.
- Aluminum Construction
- Polished Chrome Finish
- Line Cord with Molded 110V House Plug
- Gel Frame
- Mesh Safety Screen
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
BulbAmerica FFP 1000PAR64 NSP Bulb Specification:
1000W 120V PAR64 NSP (Narrow Spot Beam) light bulb.
- Bulb: PAR 64
- Lamp Life: 800 hours
- Center beam Candlepower (cp): 235,000 CP
- Beam Type: Narrow Spot (NSP)
- Color Temperature/CCT: 3,200 degree Kelvin
- Base: External Mogul End Prong GX16D
- Filament: CC-6
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 100
- Maximum Overall Length: MOL (in): 5.944
The OCC-2 is an "O" shaped plastic molded C-Clamp that can be used on a truss with a diameter of 1.5or 2 inches (if you remove the0.5 inch adapter). This C-Clamp is designed for a maximum load of 35 lbs. and is a great choice for mobile applications.
9-ft. Tripod Stand
LTS06 is a lightweight tripod system designed for hanging par cans and pin spots. The stand is made of black steel and telescopes to nine feet. Comes complete with T-bar support.
- Lighting Tripod Stand
- Muaximum Height: 9ft.
- Maximum Weight Load: 30lbs.
- Ideal for Pinspots, Light Weight Par Cans
- Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 46"D
- Weight: 12lbs.