4 Silver Short PAR CAN 38 90w PAR38 Spot O-Clamp StandSKU: 4428
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
Short PAR38 Polished Chrome Specification:
Those par cans have a medium screw base socket which includes a power cord and gel frame. It can be used with medium screw base PAR 38 or BR40 lamps with a maximum wattage of 150W. Ideal for mobile or permenant application .
Warranty:1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
BulbAmerica 90PAR38 SP Bulb Specification:
90 watt, 120 volt BulbAmerica PAR38 SP (Spot Type) light bulb.
- Bulb: PAR 38
- Lamp Life: 2,500 hours
- Approx. Lumens: 1,310
- Center beam Candlepower (cp): 14,300 CP
- Beam Type: Spot (SP)
- Color Temperature/CCT: 2,925 degree Kelvin
- Base: E26 Medium Skirted
- Filament: CC-8
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 100
- Maximum Overall Length: MOL (in): 5.31
The OCC-2 is an "O" shaped plastic molded C-Clamp that can be used on a truss with a diameter of 1.5or 2 inches (if you remove the 0.5 inch adapter). This O-Clamp is designed for a maximum load of 35 lbs. and is a great choice for mobile applications.
LTS01 is a lightweight tripod system designed for hanging par cans and pin spots. The stand is made of black steel and telescopes to 12 feet. Comes complete with T-bar support.
- Black high quality aluminum tripod with 1 T-bar & 2 side bars
- 8 hanging point bolts
- Tripod extends to 12 ft. (includes support bars)
- Collapses down for easy transport
- Ideal for mobile DJs and bands
- Maximum load capacity 100 lbs. evenly distributed
- Weight: 14 lbs Dimensions: 6"H x 7"W x 54"D
Stay in Touch