4 x MATRIX DMX PRO 4Ch. Double Output Dimmer Pack System w/ 4x XLR DMX CablesManufacturer: SKU: MATRIX-PRO-PD
This new dimmer pack from Optima Lighting is similar to Chauvet DMX-4 and Eliminator ED-15, and the difference between this unit and others is that it has many functions.
The unit able to work as 1, 2, or 4-channel dimmer or relay pack.
This pack can serve as a stand-alone chaser or a DMX dimmer pack.
This pack is a zero-crossing circuitry, which protects against inductive loads. Each channel comes with two 3-prong Edison sockets for USA.
This unit features XLR female and male connection for DMX compatibility. Each channel has a fuse.
- 3 pin XLR female and male connectors for DMX control
- One, two or four channel configuration option
- Dimming or switching setting of any channel in DMX or manual mode
- Digital display for easy setting and control
- Double output 110v grounded outlet per channel
- 16 built in preset programs - Music mode with sound sensitivity knob
- Full manual control over each channel in DMX or manual mode
- Output: 4.5Amp per channel, True 15Amp. Maximum
- External fuses
- 110v 60Hz / 220v 50Hz switch
- Rope light connection output
- On / off main power switch
20 foot XLR extension cable with 3 Pin Male to 3 Pin Female Plug Connector
The Optima XLR Cable is flexible, durable and noise free xlr cable.
The cable and each connector are completely sealed and molded.
This is a cable commonly used in standard DMX lighting application, and also as standard mic cable.
- Connectors: 3-pin Male to 3 plug Female connector
- Length: 20ft
- Low-Loss Heavy Gauge Cable
- Nickel-Plated Zinc-Alloy XLR Connectors
- 22 AWG Conductors
|Output: 5A per Channel, Total 15Amp, Maximum load 1800W|
|1 Year Manufacturer warranty|