4 x MATRIX DMX PRO 4Ch. Double Output Dimmer Pack System w/ 4x XLR DMX CablesManufacturer: SKU: MATRIX-PRO-PD
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
This new dimmer pack from Optima Lighting is similar to Chauvet DMX-4 and Eliminator ED-15, and the difference between this unit and others is that it has many functions.
The unit able to work as 1, 2, or 4-channel dimmer or relay pack.
This pack can serve as a stand-alone chaser or a DMX dimmer pack.
This pack is a zero-crossing circuitry, which protects against inductive loads. Each channel comes with two 3-prong Edison sockets for USA.
This unit features XLR female and male connection for DMX compatibility. Each channel has a fuse.
- 3 pin XLR female and male connectors for DMX control
- One, two or four channel configuration option
- Dimming or switching setting of any channel in DMX or manual mode
- Digital display for easy setting and control
- Double output 110v grounded outlet per channel
- 16 built in preset programs - Music mode with sound sensitivity knob
- Full manual control over each channel in DMX or manual mode
- Output: 4.5Amp per channel, True 15Amp. Maximum
- External fuses
- 110v 60Hz / 220v 50Hz switch
- Rope light connection output
- On / off main power switch
20 foot XLR extension cable with 3 Pin Male to 3 Pin Female Plug Connector
The Optima XLR Cable is flexible, durable and noise free xlr cable.
The cable and each connector are completely sealed and molded.
This is a cable commonly used in standard DMX lighting application, and also as standard mic cable.
- Connectors: 3-pin Male to 3 plug Female connector
- Length: 20ft
- Low-Loss Heavy Gauge Cable
- Nickel-Plated Zinc-Alloy XLR Connectors
- 22 AWG Conductors
|Output: 5A per Channel, Total 15Amp, Maximum load 1800W|
|1 Year Manufacturer warranty|