8 Silver PAR CAN 64 1000w PAR64 VNSP C-Clamp Adj. Truss 1868SKU: 1868
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
PAR64 Polished Chrome Specification:
The Par 64 long barrel design eliminates glare and lets you use lamps from 500 watts to 1000 watts with a beam spread from a very narrow spot to a wide flood. Ideal for use if the projection distance is 30'-50'.
- Aluminum Construction
- Polished Chrome Finish
- Line Cord with Molded 110V House Plug
- Gel Frame
- Mesh Safety Screen
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
BulbAmerica FFN 1000PAR64 VNSP Bulb Specification:
1000W 120V PAR64 VNSP (Very Narrow Spot Beam) light bulb.
- Bulb: PAR 64
- Lamp Life: 800 hours
- Center beam Candlepower (cp): 350,000 CP
- Beam Type: Very Narrow Spot (VNSP)
- Color Temperature/CCT: 3,200 degree Kelvin
- Base: External Mogul End Prong GX16D
- Filament: CC-6
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 100
- Maximum Overall Length: MOL (in): 5.944
The MCC-1 is a metal C-Clamp that can be used on any truss with a diameter of 1-2 inches. This C-Clamp is designed for a maximum load of 40 lbs.
Crank-Up Truss System Specification:
- High Tech, Portable Triangle Steel Trusssystem
- Extremely strong for heavier loads of lighting (No sagging)
- Quick Release pins for easy assembly (no need for clamps)
- Mounting holes to bolt lighting directly to truss
- Easy to assemble and take down
- Max weight (evenly distributed): 300 lbs.
- 2x Crank-2 stands
- 2x Dura Truss 5-foot sections
- System weight: 85 lbs. / 38.3 kgs.
Warranty: 6-months Manufacturer warranty.