Aluminum Lay-In Conductors make your job easier.
- Aluminum lay-in conductors are designed for use on Conduit Grounding Bushings
- Open face design allows installer to quickly lay-in the grounding conductor as a jumper to multiple conduits with no break in the ground conductor
- Excellent for tapping off main conductor without cutting due to lay in feature
- Manufactured from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum alloy to insure both maximum strength and conductivity
- Dual rated for both copper and aluminum conductors
- Lay-in conductors are electro tin plated to provide low contact resistance and protection against corrosion
- Rated 600 Volts
- UL486B/CSA Listed
- Dimension Measurements = Inches
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece
Copyright © 2017 BulbAmerica. All Rights Reserved. All prices USD.