Two Hole Compression Lug for aluminum or copper.
- Two hole compression lugs accept both aluminum and copper conductors
- Connector bores are coated with oxide inhibitor & capped
- Made of high-conductivity seamless aluminum
- Uniform bright electro-tin plating resists corrosion, reduces contact resistance and gives you maximum conductivity
- Color Coded for easy identification
- Marked with die index
- Crimp marks indicate proper crimp locations
- UL486B Listed AL9CU
- Two hole compression lug is listed for 35 KV when properly installed
- cULus Listed
- Dimension Measurements = Inches & (Millimeters)
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece
Copyright © 2017 BulbAmerica. All Rights Reserved. All prices USD.