Aluminum Compression Splices are color-coded for ease of use.
- Compression splices accept both aluminum and copper conductors
- Connector bores are coated with oxide inhibitor & capped
- Center stop assures proper cable installation
- Made of high-conductivity seamless aluminum
- Uniform bright electro-tin plating resists corrosion, reduces contact resistance and gives you maximum conductivity
- Color Coded for easy identification
- Marked with die index
- Crimp marks indicate proper crimp locations
- UL486B Listed AL9CU
- Listed for 35 KV when properly installed
- Aluminum compression splices are cULus Listed
- Dimension Measurements = Inches & (Millimeters)
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece
Copyright © 2017 BulbAmerica. All Rights Reserved. All prices USD.