Aluminum alloy Multiple Hole Aluminum Conductors.
- Alluminum alloy conductors are manufactured from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum alloy to insure both maximum strength and conductivity
- Dual rated for both copper and aluminum conductors and electro-tin plated to provide low contact resistance and protection against corrosion
- Assembly can be made with only a screwdriver or allen wrench and they are re-usable
- NEMA Drilling 1-3/4” Centers
- Aluminum conductors are rated 600V 194°F (90°C)
- UL486B/CSA LIsted
- Dimension Measurements = Inches
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece
Copyright © 2017 BulbAmerica. All Rights Reserved. All prices USD.