Our Auto Latch Aviation Tin Snips cut quickly into a variety of materials.
- Auto Latch Aviation Tin Snips Make long fast cuts in paper, plastic, sheet metal, aluminum, vinyl siding, screening & much more
- Chrome-Molybdenum alloy steel induction hardened forged blades for greater strength and longer durability
- Hang-up hole provided for convenient storage
- New quick and simple spring-free automatic latch design (one hand release) provides safety and convenience
- Special hardened and tempered process refines the steel’s grain size providing enough strength to cut KEVLAR®
- Auto Latch Aviation Tin Snips have Non-slip serrated edges & non-slip textured grain cushion grip
- Cuts up to .047” cold rolled steel or 0.028” stainless steel
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece
Copyright © 2017 BulbAmerica. All Rights Reserved. All prices USD.