A great Bi-Metal Hole Saw for any situation.
- M42 Bi-Metal Hole Saw For Use in Most Materials: Wood, Plastic, Aluminum, Brass, Cast Iron, & Stainless Steel
- Variable Pitch Design (4-6 Teeth/Inch) Reduces Labor & Tool Costs By Cutting 45% Faster & Lasting Longer than Straight 6 Pitch Saws
- Better Chip Clearance, Less Heat Build-Up, Lower Feed Pressure & Smooth Cuts
- Bi-Metal Hole Saws Combine the Toughness & Shock Resistance of an Alloy with the Cutting Ability of High Speed Steel
- 1-3/4” Cutting Depth
- 3/16” Thick Heavy Duty Backing Plate Eliminates the Need for Driving Plates and Prevents Drive Pin Holes from Elongating
- Packed in Individual Color Boxes
- Dimension Measurements = Inches & (millimeters)
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1
Copyright © 2017 BulbAmerica. All Rights Reserved. All prices USD.